You're right. Both our neighbours have visited Jerusalem at Xmas in years gone by. It's a popular place to spend the holidays. Well, WAS and will be again one day Greetings to you Yael
Merry Christmas Linda to you and all you love from down here in Melbourne (where Boxing Day is just beginning) Lunch yesterday was a BBQ in the warm sunshine, today will be similar watching/listening to the cricket at the MCG Against the poms this year- 2 tests down, just need this one and the Ashes are ours...again 😊🎅💕
Lots of good 'tucker' and plenty of good people to share in it. Mr B made what the humans deemed a good beef casserole, but they ate too much to move onto the xmas pudding - so it's still sitting on the kitchen table. I catsonally prefer a week of leftover turkey to a week og leftover xmas pudding. Xxx Mr T
Good evening Pireaus. There's plenty of pork leftover for people and pets. Personally I preferred the sprouts, potatoes and Kumara, oh and the stuffing. We had brownies instead of Xmas pud. No leftovers 😅
Bottom Up
-
From yesterday's comments I see that our house construction methods are a
novelty in some other parts of the world.
Designing a house here comes with opt...
Delays.
-
For some reason the flight down to London is delayed by four hours. This
might be down to fog but no one seems sure what the reason is. Angus is
suppose...
Cro left holding the Baby
-
It is no secret that I am an unashamed lover of Dogs. I love all Dogs
except for Pit Bulls (and their mixtures), and those little Devils they
call Chihu...
Medical appointments
-
Actually. My doctors appointment was for 12.20, but I got in early and was
out before my actual appointment time.
This has happened on the last few ap...
DOGS.... AND COCO
-
*Yesterday I actually got 10 Dog placemats completely finished.*
*ABOVE: I thought that was a decent effort. Blurry photo, sorry. I will
continue wo...
It’s Tuesday already
-
All of my counselling clients finished their sessions last week, so I
thought I’d take 2 weeks off from a full day’s concentration. I worked last
night...
The adventure part
-
The other day, when I wrote about the drastic improvement in my visual
acuity following the laser treatment I had in Blois on Monday, I mentioned
there w...
Seasons Of Mists
-
Summer Days have not yet took their leave.
The most perfect of Autumnal days today, blue skies and sunshine galore.
Our rainfall has been little to none f...
The runner/jogger rant.....
-
I have a bone to pick with runners. I am not sure why, but they seem to
think they have the right of way, regardless of traffic lights, or how
narrow t...
Issues with Blogger
-
I can’t be the only one who has realized this but I sometimes like to put
it out there and see if others want to add anything. My reading list has
been ...
Happy New Year to all of us.
-
Tomorrow is our New Year's Eve. In previous years there was always
excitement in the air. As if something good was about to happen, lots of
good hopes a...
it's time to go
-
I have had a lot of fun letting you know how I feel about my new home of
New Zealand. I hope you have enjoyed my journey, too.
My health is not the best...
BRIGHTON
-
In our local paper this morning was this photo of Falmer pond. It said it
was in Sussex so I did a google search to see where Falmer is as I was
brought u...
Multi Tasking
-
There was a storm this afternoon - thunder, lightening, very, very
frightening. Unable to get outside to do any gardening I decided to use
the time to d...
Books 1-7
-
Bloody River Blues by Jeffery Deaver
Well, that wasn't a good start to the year! I read 125 pages (which was
more than a third of the book) and I just c...
Xmas decorations
-
Greymouth has 3 main streets in town. On the way home from work at night
I've been stopping to take photos of some of the shop window decorations.
It'...
A Birthday Present.
-
I reached the grand old age of 62 last Friday. Like that great English
folk singer Sandy Denny once sang:
"Who knows where the time goes?"
I received ...
Quince, Life, and Puppy Dog Tales
-
The season of mellow mists inevitably means that I suddenly have a deep
desire to store food in the form of jams, pickles and syrups. It also
means that...
Friday prayers
-
Look at sales figures, origins, annual reports, statements from company
chairmen; become armchair investors and see what you would do yourself,
annual ...
Aoteaora's first Maori police woman
-
Evelyn Mete Kingi was born Evelyn Owen in Moerewa and has been described as
a woman of resilience and character.
She was born in 1922 and joined the thir...
Farewell My Friends
-
After blogging for nearly six years, I have decided to retire. Blogging
filled an empty spot in my life after losing my husband, but that has
changed...
Catching up!
-
Oh dear, nearly six months since I last posted a blog. It is not that I
have been bothered to write to you. Oh no. It is because words have been
absent ...
Professing !
-
Actual professing.
There are times when every learned person has the duty of stepping up to
the line and of explaining the intricacies of life from the...
Internal Garden Monologue
-
If you had told me 5 years ago, I would be sitting in a house, at a table
over looking a front garden in Scotland, I would have laughed my socks
off. I...
A Note of Sadness
-
One of the problems about getting so involved with these m/s recipe books
is that I feel as though I almost know the women who wrote them. I can see
how th...
Merry Christmas Linda from England xx
ReplyDeleteAll the best to you Rachel. It's been a long day. Time for a quiet glass of wine.
DeleteCheers from a Greek island
Merry Christmas from West Cork in Ireland Linda.
ReplyDeleteGreetings to West Cork
DeleteFamily and food! Merry Christmas from Ontario! -Jenn
ReplyDeleteMerry Xmas to you all in Ontario
DeleteMerry Christmas. From here, from where it all started ...
ReplyDeleteYou're right. Both our neighbours have visited Jerusalem at Xmas in years gone by. It's a popular place to spend the holidays. Well, WAS and will be again one day
DeleteGreetings to you Yael
Merry Christmas Linda to you and all you love from down here in Melbourne (where Boxing Day is just beginning) Lunch yesterday was a BBQ in the warm sunshine, today will be similar watching/listening to the cricket at the MCG Against the poms this year- 2 tests down, just need this one and the Ashes are ours...again 😊🎅💕
ReplyDeleteWell, hope you win the Ashes. Better you than the English!
DeleteXmas greetings to a sunny Melbourne
And here’s to next year!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas
I’ve had one Christmas Day at my daughters and I’ve got one today, Boxing Day, here with my extended family
A typical Greek family celebration I'm sure. Kronia Polla Kai tou kronou
DeletePerfect!
ReplyDeleteFood, drink and very good company
DeleteLots of good 'tucker' and plenty of good people to share in it. Mr B made what the humans deemed a good beef casserole, but they ate too much to move onto the xmas pudding - so it's still sitting on the kitchen table. I catsonally prefer a week of leftover turkey to a week og leftover xmas pudding. Xxx Mr T
ReplyDeleteGood evening Pireaus. There's plenty of pork leftover for people and pets. Personally I preferred the sprouts, potatoes and Kumara, oh and the stuffing.
DeleteWe had brownies instead of Xmas pud. No leftovers 😅
Food, food, and more food - what can be better at Xmas time? Mxx
ReplyDeleteA groaning table and then groaning tummies lol
DeleteOh my! Looks like a very proper celebration! Merry Christmas to you and all the family!
ReplyDeleteOur traditional person was happy so we must have got it right this year 😂
DeleteHullo Santa. Everything looks festive there. Hope you had a nice day with your family, sorry I didn't get to send your card in the end.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas
ReplyDelete