Sunday, 27 September 2026

Different Culture

 


It's all Greek to you....

This is the playground sign
Opening hours 
8.30am to 11.30pm

Good little English or Kiwi children would be in bed by 8 or 9?  I wonder if it's still like that, or even those times have changed.

11.30 is actually quite early for Midsummer here.  1am would be more like it.  Hot sultry evenings are for adults to socialise and children to play.  Early morning hours are the coolest 

Those Ukranian children I said were so well behaved.....
they actually generally are. We saw them all eating in the restaurant today.  No screaming or complaining.  
Friends who stay in the same building as them say they let off a lot of steam thundering up and down the stairs. 
Just regular kids 


2 comments:

  1. My first comment privé was from England. She says over there they lock the gates as soon as it gets dark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Different culture and usually a different climate 😅 not so much this summer so I hear

      Delete