Born in NZ, 50 years in Greece. View from the family home
❤️ so lucky to have that view
Just amazing. They look miles down the coast
Heaven!
🤩🤩🤩
Views like this is why we love to motorhome around the country! To see the sunsets, blue water, blue sky, feet in the sand. It's so good for the soul.
Absolute peace!
Wow. Spectacular.
They do get fantastic views where they live
I also read the previous post, I can feel your longing. The view is indeed wonderful.
I'd love to see NZ one more time
Truly idyllic indeed! Greetings from Sicily!
Sicily! How wonderful. Another beautiful place in the Med. Welcome
Do you ever wish you were back?
Beautiful photos, I miss NZ a lot some days.
❤️ so lucky to have that view
ReplyDeleteJust amazing. They look miles down the coast
DeleteHeaven!
ReplyDelete🤩🤩🤩
DeleteViews like this is why we love to motorhome around the country! To see the sunsets, blue water, blue sky, feet in the sand. It's so good for the soul.
ReplyDeleteAbsolute peace!
DeleteWow. Spectacular.
ReplyDeleteThey do get fantastic views where they live
DeleteI also read the previous post, I can feel your longing. The view is indeed wonderful.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to see NZ one more time
DeleteTruly idyllic indeed! Greetings from Sicily!
ReplyDeleteSicily! How wonderful. Another beautiful place in the Med. Welcome
DeleteDo you ever wish you were back?
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos, I miss NZ a lot some days.
ReplyDelete