- China predicts tenfold rise of Chinese tourists to Greece
- Chinese Premier invites Greek PM to visit China
- China to have Dynamic presence at Thessaloniki trade fair
- Air China launches direct Beijing-Athens flights
- Greek and Chinese Navy conduct joint training exercise
- Chinese State Grid Corp buys 24% of Greek power grid operator
COSCO a shipping company owned by the People's Republic of China owns 51% of the company running the port of Piraeus, the biggest port in Greece.
'The Greek port of Piraeus is the first pillar of China's new maritime silk road to europe'. Watch out Europe, the invasion has only just begun.
Soon after the deal with China Greece vetoed the EU condemnation of China's human rights record. One hand washes the other.
Galatas, the 'goat village' across the waters has a large Chinese emporium and down the road, through the lemon groves and in the middle of nowhere on the road to Athens there is another small chinese clothing shop. It is in an area where there is a majority of migrant workers. There is a school, a church and a firestation. On one side of the fire station is an Indian food shop and on the other the cheap chinese clothing store. Down a side road and out of sight is also a Hindu temple.